Team STARTA Racing ready for Sweden Internationals 14th – 17th of June
Less than three weeks after our testing at Tierp Arena in Sweden at the Spring Wheels MC event and we are ready for our first UEM race of the year the Sweden Internationals event at Tierp Arena 14th-17th of June.
Three weeks ago at Tierp Arena we made some major progress towards resetting of our own European records running a best of 3.74 sec. / 210 mph on the 1/8 mile and also a new personal best on the 1/4 mile on the same run running a 5.814 sec after clicking off the throttle before the 1000 feet mark. This run is as far as we know the second quickest run in the world ever on the 1/8 mile and only 0.02 seconds slower than the existing World Record on the 1/4 mile and the quickest run in the world this year!!
The times above speak for them selves and show what a remarkable dragracing track the Tierp Arena in Sweden is and what a fantastic work Kjell Pettersson and his track preparation crew made for this event. If we can get close to the same circumstances on the upcoming Sweden Internationals event records will be falling in many classes.
We would like to take the opportunity to welcome our new associate sponsors HRM Engineering and JJ VENTSERVICE welcome to our Top Fuel Bike team for 2012 and hope for a long lasting relationship, where we will put all possible efforts to help marketing your and all the rest of our sponsor company names in all different media that covers Top Fuel Bike racing in Europe.
As our main sponsor Sollebrunns Oljeservice would like to start marketing of their own brand STARTA our team will from now on change name to Team STARTA Racing but we will still use Kendall Motor Oil that is one of the different brands that Sollebrunns Oljeservice provides to the Swedish market together with others such as AMOIL, MICRO and STARTA Marin.
We also have a new “STARTA look” on our Top Fuel Bike, our trailer and on our new crew shirts/jacket as you can see an the enclosed pictures.
Please join us on our race tour this year at the following race event:
Super Buck Blast Valdosta, USA…………………………………………. November 1-3)*
* Depending on available fundings
A big THANK YOU to all that makes this possible:
- STARTA Produkter, supplied by Sollebrunns Oljeservice www.startaprodukter.se
- HRM Engineering AB, skilled engineers within mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electronics and software development www.hrmengineering.se
- Samek Tool AB, who makes some of the best moulding tools in the automotive industry in Sweden www.samektool.se
- CemeCon A/S, one of the best coating companies in Europe when it comes to camshaft coating etc www.cemecon.se
- Real Form, product development within mechanical design www.realform.se
- Romnet, consultants within computer network favours etc www.romnet.se
- AF Konsult AB, consultants within most electrical installation areas www.konsultel.se
- JJ VENTSERVICE, solves all your problems when it comes to AC and ventilation www.jjventservice.se
- Pippi, No 1 when it comes to marketing www.harleydrags.com
- All our fans and family members that are supporting us towards new achievements every year!!
For more information about our previous achievements and updates please visit www.billetracing.se (in English).
Please find some photos by our good friend Stefan Boman enclosed to this report (keep in mind the copyright).
Best Regards from Peter and Sören Svensson, Team STARTA Racing Top Fuel Bike